Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lady Boy Update

As you can see not all Lady Boys

are beauties as previously

posed.





Sometimes my memory fails me. As I’ve said in the past, it’s the second thing to go.


In my Lady Boy Blog of several days ago, I mentioned that my former school had two such individuals. I was wrong, there were at the time three though I only became aware of number three about a year ago though I did have my suspicions. It really came to my attention when we started wearing the King’s T-shirts on Monday’s. It was then apparent that the little bugger was growing breast.


Reliable sources now report that there is possibly another at the school.


Anyway, back to number three. He is a young Thai man on the Administration Staff. He is really polite, was always most helpful to me and I am sorry that I neglected to mention him in my first posting. I am also sorry that I don’t have a picture before and after the transformation. His name is Neung and he is The Directors’ nephew. Though he hangs out in the office most of the time his number one responsibility it to care for the money collected from the students from snack/lunch sales. He also does a lot of the purchasing of supplies for the school. He just loves to shop.


Yes nepotism is alive and well but that’s another story for another day.


He is also the official school baker and the school even sent him off to school to prefect this talent. He has aspirations of using this talent some day to immigrate to Australia. However, I haven’t seen him doing much baking or cake decorating recently. Maybe he can travel using other talents.


Neung loves to dress up in his off time and enter contest. The latest pictures, which I viewed, he was dressed up to enter a contest as Miss U.S.A. His costume was full of Stars and Stripes and he wore a cowboy hat. He may have even had little six shooters. He likes to bring the pictures to the school and show them about. He is very proud.


I must add that, Neung is a better than average looking man, but his does not cross over well to his female side. Something gets lost in the transformation, but that’s just my opinion. All I can say is good luck Neung in your future endeavors.


I have very little information on number four so will be a bit vague. He is a new native speaker on the staff and though he doesn’t dress up at school, it is my understanding that he prances about a good deal and loves to talk about his “husband”.


I guess these traits just didn’t show up in the interview. Either that or picking are very slim on teachers for young children and they really needed a white face. However, you would think with all the bad press recently of western deviates working in school’s more care would be given.

No comments: